DJI O3 Air Unit
Integrating DJI’s cutting-edge video transmission technology into a lightweight and compact body, the DJI O3 Air Unit features excellent video transmission quality with high definition and low latency – even at long distances.
The DJI O3 Air Unit is finally here! Integrating DJI’s cutting-edge video transmission technology into a lightweight and compact body, the DJI O3 Air Unit features state-of-the-art DJI transmission technology enclosed in a lightweight, compact design. See for yourself that it’s possible! The DJI O3 Air Unit will provide you with excellent image quality over long distances and is distinguished by ultra-low latency, thanks to which you will take your FPV experience to a whole new level. The device is a real breakthrough in imaging performance – it offers a 1/1.7-inch sensor, flagship video technology, 155° super-wide field of view, and more. It is also distinguished by its compatibility with a wide range of products. Get a reliable image transmission tool, unleash your creativity and enjoy even more sky-high travels!
- Works with DJI FPV Goggles V2, DJI Goggles 2, and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2
- D-Cinelike mode for Vivid Colors
- Flagship O3+ Video Streaming
- Customizable Canvas Mode
- 155° Super-Wide FOV
- 1/1.7-Inch Sensor
- Compact in Size
DJI O3 CAMERA
The camera module of the device offers 20 GB of built-in memory and is equipped with a 1/1.7-inch matrix. As a result, you can enjoy excellent image quality and incredible detail. Thanks to the solutions used, you can easily record a stable 4K/60FPS movie, and the super-wide 155° field of view will allow you to fit much more in the frame! The module is also distinguished by its f/2.8 aperture and 12.7mm equivalent focal length. It also comes with 20GB of built-in storage. D-Cinelike color mode allows you to make detailed color adjustments to your shots. The camera module can be used with the DJI Avata ND Filters Set (ND8/16/32). The features will surprise you!
DJI O3+ FLAGSHIP TRANSMISSION
Transform your video transmission experience. The DJI O3 supports a max video transmission quality of 1080p/100fps from up to 10 km.
SAY GOODBYE TO LIMITATIONS
Get more opportunities. The DJI O3 Air Unit is compatible with the DJI FPV Goggles V2, which offers O3 video transmission, high resolution, long-range, high noise immunity, and low latency. It also works with DJI Goggles 2, which are distinguished by a lighter, smaller design and have built-in micro-OLED screens. The device also works in conjunction with the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, which is ergonomically shaped, equipped with Hall effect sticks, and allows you to use the M mode that allows you to perform even extremely complex maneuvers.
The DJI O3 Air Unit features a lightweight, compact design and wide compatibility. This means that you will successfully use it in various configurations. In combination with the DJI Goggles 2 and the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 apparatus, it will provide you with complete mobility and freedom!
Canvas Mode allows you to customize the information displayed on the DJI Goggles 2 or DJI FPV Goggles V2 screens. Set the PID parameters and configure the system to best suit your habits!
DJI O3 AIR UNIT
- Live View Quality and End-to-End Latency:
- With DJI FPV Goggles V2:
- 810p/120fps Video Transmission Quality: The latency is lower than 28 ms.
- 810p/60fps Video Transmission Quality: The latency is lower than 40 ms.
- With DJI Goggles 2:
- 1080p/100fps Video Transmission Quality: The latency is as low as 30 ms.
- 1080p/60fps Video Transmission Quality: The latency is as low as 40 ms.”
- With DJI FPV Goggles V2:
- Supported Flight Controller Firmware: Compatible with flight controller firmware that supports Betaflight. For more information, check the product FAQ.
- Supports auto mode
- Supports manual mode: 40 MHz: 1 channel; 20 MHz: 3 channels; 10 MHz: 3 channels
- Max Video Transmission Range: 10 km (FCC), 2 km (CE), 6 km (SRRC)
- Supported DJI Goggles: DJI Goggles 2 and DJI FPV Goggles V2
- Supported DJI Remote Controller: DJI FPV Remote Controller 2
- Recommended microSD Cards:
- SanDisk Extreme U3 V30 A1 32GB microSDXC
- SanDisk Extreme Pro U3 V30 A1 32GB microSDXC
- Kingston Canvas Go!Plus U3 V30 A2 64GB microSDXC
- Kingston Canvas React Plus U3 V90 A1 64GB microSDXC
- Kingston Canvas React Plus U3 V90 A1 128GB microSDXC
- Kingston Canvas React Plus U3 V90 A1 256GB microSDXC
- Samsung PRO Plus U3 V30 A2 256GB microSDXC”
- Air Unit (camera module excluded): Approx. 28 g
- Air Unit (camera module included): Approx. 36.4 g
- Antenna: Approx. 3 g
- Operating Temperature: -10º to 40º C (14° to 104° F)
- Transmission Module: 32.5×30.5×14.5 mm
- Camera Module: 21.2×20×19.5 mm
- Coaxial Cable: 115 mm
- 3-in-1 Cable: 100 mm
- Antenna: 85 mm
- Supported SD Cards: microSD (up to 256 GB)
- Communication Frequency:
- 2.400-2.4835 GHz (RX only)
- 5.725-5.850 GHz (RX and TX)
- Channels Info:
- 40 MHz:
- Channel 1: 5794.5 MHz
- 20 MHz/10 MHz:
- Channel 1: 5768.5 MHz
- Channel 2: 5804.5 MHz
- Channel 3: 5839.5 MHz
- Transmission Power (EIRP):
- FCC: < 33 dBm
- CE: < 14 dBm
- SRRC: < 30 dBm
- Input Voltage: 7.4-26.4 V
- Cable: 3-in-1 100mm
DJI O3 CAMERA
- Weight: Approx. 8.3 g (coaxial cable included)
- FOV: 155°
- Equivalent Focal Length: 12.7 mm
- Focal Length: 2.34 mm
- Aperture: f/2.8
- Focus Mode: FF
- Focus Range: 0.6 m to ∞
- Video Resolution:
- Sensor: 1/1.7-inch CMOS
- ISO Range:
- 100-6400 (Auto)
- 100-25600 (Manual)
- EIS: Supports RockSteady
- Shutter: Rolling Shutter
- Effective Pixels: 48 MP
- Video Format: MP4
- FOV: 155°
DJI O3 ANTENNA
- Polarization: Dual-band dual-polarized
- Weight: Approx. 3g
- Connector: I-PEX
- Length: 85 mm
- The 155° FOV is only available when using the 4:3 aspect ratio, and when the video recording specification is at [email protected]/60fps or [email protected]/60fps; the aspect ratio is 16:9, and the video recording specification is at [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60fps, or [email protected]/60fps.
- The 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz frequency bands are supported for receiving, and only the 5.8GHz frequency band is supported for transmitting. Some countries or regions do not support the 5.8 GHz band. Please check local regulations before use and strictly follow them.
- Video latency data varies depending on the headset you use. With DJI Goggles 2 at 1080p/100fps video transmission quality, the lowest latency is 30ms. With DJI FPV Goggles V2, at 810p/120fps video transmission quality, the latency does not exceed 28 ms.
- Compared to using DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI FPV Remote Controller.4K/60fps videos do not support the aspect ratio of 4:3, and only support that of 16:9.
- This device is compatible with DJI Goggles 2, DJI FPV Goggles V2, and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2.
- 4K/60FPS videos only support 16:9 aspect ratio. A 4:3 aspect ratio is not supported.
- Video transmission bitrate may vary depending on the operating environment.
- 1x DJI O3 Air Unit Transmission Module
- 1x DJI O3 Air Unit 3-in-1 Cable
- 1x DJI O3 Air Unit Antenna
- 1x DJI O3 Air Unit Camera
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.