Difference between Link and Air Version:
1. Air Unit comes with 2 antennas for better transmission
2. Air Unit support 720p 60fps recording, Link version doesn’t.
– 8 Channels, 8 Drones
The HDL FPV Transmission system and the FPV Air Unit are equipped with eight frequency channels, which allow up to eight drones to fly simultaneously. Each operator has an exclusive channel. This helps to reduce cross-interference and provide an optimal racing experience.
– Embedded Remote Controller Receiver
Users can wirelessly connect their DJI FPV Air Unit to the DJI FPV Remote Controller without having to purchase additional receivers. This reduces flight preparation time significantly.
– RUNCAM MIPI Camera
Micro size With 6G High Quality Lens Net Weight Only 6.5g.
– At 1280 x 720 60fps resolution,
the delay is as low as 32ms, which is suitable for freestyle flying.
– Air Unit Version support 720p 60fps recording
|Max. Distance||FCC/SRRC: <4 km & CE: <0.7 km|
|Power||7.4-26.4V & 4-9W|
|Net Weight||19.5 g|
|LENS||FOV D:160° H:133° V:75°|
|Coaxial Cable||120 mm|
1 x MIPI Camera
1 x Link or Air Unit
1 x IPEX Antenna or 2 x MMCX Antenna
1 x JST SH 1.0mm 6P Cable
1 x User Manual